Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thanks to Narconon

Three and a half years ago I sat in front of my computer lost, hopeless and desperate, facing new Federal drug charges and with a sliver of a chance of keeping my freedom, I began a search. I was looking for any answer other than the same old ones I’d been failing at for years. No one believed in me, not even my own kids. I found Narconon. The site said I didn’t have to be an addict. It told me I didn’t have a chronic disease. It said there is a cure. Within days I came to Narconon with the permission of my judge.

Today I raise my family. We are strong and healthy. We are tightly involved and respected within our community. My relationships with my mom and my kids have been rebuilt to trusting loving relationships. Today I know myself. I own myself. Thanks, thanks, thanks to Narconon for giving me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment