Tuesday, March 2, 2010

From the bottom of my heart, thank you Narconon

I came into Narconon with my life overpowered by drugs. I had lost all hope and direction of what I thought my life was supposed to be. I found Narconon online and after investigation my family and I unanimously agreed Narconon was the program for which we had been looking.

I came to Narconon on my birthday, and my journey began. Upon arrival I was instantly welcomed by staff and students. Immediately I could tell that Narconon was different than all other previous experiences of treatment. After coming down from withdrawal I was unsure of what to expect. I went through the program with an open mind and a willingness to change. I found myself going through each step of the program, the wins and personal gains I was attaining continued to reinforce the thought that I was in the right place. I had many ups and downs but the staff and students were always there to help me through.

I have made a total turnaround in my life and I couldn't have done it without Narconon. They have helped me rebuild a new life from the ground up. It feels so great to finally understand who I am. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Narconon, I owe you my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment